(= BLOG

Monday, June 30, 2008

My mundane life (=

Hello,

Life on a whole. Been pretty stressful as a group leader =S
Inthtm project's finally submitted. Left presentation. =)


Got all my results back. pretty okay as a whole,
since i must account for my happy go lucky attitude
in school. =))) Hopefully they don't moderate DOWN
RHT. =)


Wells, I went for 9.30am mass on sunday. I'm not really
used to the crowd and all. but the company's good =)))
Tricked 10 people with the I LOVE SINGAPORE sweet (=
hahaha. really fun and all. They were al brave people =)
they finished the sweet w/o spitting it out =D KUDOS PPL!
Prawn mee and green tea at block 3 with mar and gab and people (=
Tried to trick Ben. He was too smart. =( haha.


So school started on monday. dreaded cycle. with a forboding
deadline. missed pom lecture to tie up the loose ends of the projects.
I tricked yuan hui, baya, yazit(sry dunnoe how to spell), rong bing.
haha. yazit's reaction was the funniest of all. haha.. I tricked esther too! =X
Xian yong tried the sweet. hahahahah... they both spit out the sweet.
hahaha.rong bing also. the rest finished the sweet. haha..
I failed to trick shuan & timothy.


My body clock is finally back to normal. I been sleeping at before 12 and
waking up at 5/6/7/8 am. =) Ok lar. hahaha. its better this way =))
I got more time to do things this way =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home