(= BLOG

Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Blues

decided to be super random and list out facts about me.
that you may or may not know =)))


I love sleeping. I love dreaming.
I like dogs a lot. esp golden retrievers and lola the church dog <3 oh and LJ and snowy.
I like sitting in a quiet aircon place for very long.
I like surfing wikipedia.
I like shopping.
I am damn kaepo. everything must find out de. (ie. was there life on mars?)
I like japanese food.
I dislike backstabbers.
I dislike a noisy bus.
I get really sick when you put me on a noisy bus for a journey that lasts 40mins.
I do not like mosquitoes.
I like magic. I embrace magic.
I do not like people who spoil magic.


enough said. hope you know more about me (=
Ok im off to go broaden my general knowledge.
by surfing WIKIPEDIA!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home