(= BLOG

Friday, November 7, 2008

I decided to blog..

What a week I had! Haven't really practised much for dance. Busy with school and all... Hope all goes well...

16 more days to the most important day in the year! well for me at least.

I wonder what is going to happen or if anything is going to happen.
OHOH I AM GOING ICE SKATING WITH RUIWEN ON 21st!
OMG LAR finally convinced her to go. TEEHEE. =D SUPER HAPPY LAR..

I cant wait to ice skate again. I guess its the thrill.. and I love the cold. =)

OMG. I pakaoed 2 games last night with ky willie, yh, james and fireacer.
OMG PLEASE we have been training the wrong mode from hols! haha..
We/I am uber noob at AP. roar. next hols going to train! Actually my techie is
quite okay for ap. but then again. THATS ONE DAMN HERO ONLY! ROAR...

Been viwawa-ing more often then pakaoing. I guess (quote kenneth) "dota can
get quite boring" =( Oh wells... Waiting for commskills to start. it starts at 2.30.
till 3pm then its home sweet home. Where I can like erm... practise dance and slack *cough* *cough* I mean do homework. (Ok Ok stop rolling your eyes already!0.O I don't roll your eyes back then u know =D)

Oh I have 0 cents in my wallet now. haha and there is no UOB atm in school. THANK GOD for NETS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home