(= BLOG

Saturday, July 12, 2008

DURIAN WAY TO GO!

I FINALLY ATE MY DURIAN! YAY. (=
I'm a HAPPY. HAPPY. HAPPY. Girl.



ok so i like didnt really wake up to go to ij with mar. psps. so i slept till 11.15am then realised I WAS LATE! for lunch date with mar, gab, mel. O.O hahahahah.. =))) Went T3 Cafe. yea.. shiosk lar. haha starwars monopoly. I swear I suck at that game hahaha... I ATE... chicken bolg. and wedges =))) then at 1.35pm like that. paid the bill and left for toa payoh =) Gab pei-ed me till my grp mates came. hahahahah... then went MACs. went lib. then after that.... home. at around 4.20pm. (=



I ATE DURIAN AND GUAVA FOR DINNER. I'm super tired. eh shyt. i no wardens uniform leh. hahaha. i used the shirt for my presentation :( HOW SIA?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home