(= BLOG

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It hurts so much..

I had a dream.. I swear it was so weird. I keep having dreams about you. Too bad I haven't talked to you seem what ages. When we meet each other on the streets or in places that we usually go to, we both look the other way. pretending we don't know each other.I never felt this heartache i felt this morning for a very long time. I stopped myself from thinking of you. I thought i succeeded. 2 months of school.. I didn't think of you at all. probably cause i was too tired and busy to do so. Now I'm finally settled down in school. I cant help but think of you. because of the stupid dream I went to school with a heavy heart and was grouchy at first due to the lack of sleep.. so to prevent myself from scowling i stoned. =S


Stoned halfway through commskills. really blocked out that the teacher was saying about oral presentation. before i knew it lesson was over then came apel. which really cheered me up. cause of the funny videos and all =)then came fbfun. it was kinda terrible. He looked at some other group's learning issues. they had 3 pages.. and he went "Thats it?" omg. I freaked out. seriously my group before lesson had only what half a page??? blarh blarh blarh. he lectured us. made me feel like a total idiot. like seriously. fgi. I was back feeling moody again. hms =(


anw bro left for aussie for 2 weeks. O.O Hope he brings some gum back for me. =) tmr I am going for lecture. well the rht one. =S. bummer. then group discussion after. till 4pm. yeaps. presentation on thurs. =S mixed feelings. I want to get it over and done with!!! roar.
eh someone cheer me up please. I need some cheering up. stupid dream made my heart feel so heavy. however I don't classify it under nightmares. you never kept your word..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home