(= BLOG

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OWNAGE!

I just spammed gabriel's sng tagboard. HAHAHAHAHA... sorry
was bored. =P and it was fun.

hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahah im so BOREDDD...
I WANNA GO INTO HIBERNATION =S

oh yea heres a couple of random things i bought today:

1.) one whole packet of coloured paper ( For no reason)
2.) one box of markers ( For no reason)
3.) Fake NAILS (even more no reason)
4.) Black nail polish ( Even even more no reason)
5.) Balloons ( random)
6.) Balloon/ Bicycle/ Ball pump (random)
7.) 2 new deck of aladdin cards ( one red one blue)
8.) Pen knife ( no reason)
9.) colour thick ear sticks
10.) ear studs
11.) hair band thingy
12.) Nai polish remover


YEA and like all totally waste money de cause I just bought them for fun. aha I glued all the fake nails together to form a tower and then painted it black. Ohkay the rest are actually items that I might use lar. hahahah. Tried out the new decks that I bought super smooth. and the cut is good (= yay. haha can throw away my old decks. (jking, can use to learn springing)


I just felt like bloggin cause I was so bored and I had to STOP spamming sng's tagboard. hahahhahahahahahha =P Yea lunch soon! come on lets battle sem exams first! TO WAR PEOPLE! <3


Oh yea you Know I really despise her ( let your imagination run wild!!!)
it could be plastic queen.. or who ever think it is =D
She is not on my links btw. hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahah <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home