(= BLOG

Thursday, July 31, 2008

(= I'll let go some day.

I wrote a song.



Unclear singing. I'm not a singer. I like writing songs though.

anw was kinda mumbling the lyrics so i'll post both the video and lyrics







Dedicated to you know who you are.

but you will never read/see this.

Let me hold on for 2 more days I'll promise

I'll let go.





Blue skies, birds are singing
The words you said are ringing
My eyes are swollen from crying
My heart is overflowing
My tears seem never-ending
My soul is not willing
How can I let go?



We were never meant to be,
It’s just a hopeful part from me.
I was meant to love you but
Then you wouldn’t love me
It’s my fault my heart is broken
Because I loved the wrong person
Please tell me how to let go


POM PRESENTATION TMR! COMMSKILL OUTLINE THINGY DUED TMR TOO! JYJY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home