(= BLOG

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunny Sunday!

Today, Sunday


I MANAGED TO WAKE UP FOR 9.30AM MASS!!!!







haha *applaude*, sat with mar and gab =D



Didn't really pay much attention to homily. haha. .



lunch after that =) hahaha at block 3 with mar, her mum, aunty amy(not sure how to spell) , gab (who came later) and some other guy from emm. (I think) .. hahahha.. oh wells. walked home saw fishes (they were like trying to eat unedible things!!) Went sheng siong. went home. drank a glass of vodka with root beer plus lemon juice ( ratio of 1:4 of vodka: rootbeer) hahahha... then was really sleepy after that. haha also cause not enough sleep. so went sleep. over slept woke up at 3.30pm found out project meeting was at 2pm. =O woops. yea sorry guys thought was at 4pm!!! rushed to tpy reached around 4pm. then... waited for john to come. yeap yeap. did everything... Saw shu yi =) then after that I guess pei-ed xian yong to makan.. hms... ate at kou fu.. then took 31 home. am at home. craving for a humbug. Ok.. was supposed to blog about yesterday but I was seriously so sleepy yesterday that I think I couldnt really remember much =S (didn't sleep friday night)











Ok shall try to remember what happen-ed..







Saturday.



around 3am I packed the living room, 7am played a game of dota. OMG I was so sleepy lar that I broke my techie record!! ( 0,9 ) hahah first time ever usually its (9,0) oh man. hahahahhahah pity my teammates =S hahahahha.. woops then went eat breakfast at blk 3 then came home helped vacumm the living room. (Only did it cause the floor was damn dusty and I wanted to sit down on the floor =X) Then went plaza sing. carefour with brother. hahah. then mark and spencers. then went back home. then back to plaza sing. haha with mar and ky ( we all met on bus 65 =D ) hms.. thennnnn... went collect tickets, I bought 9 pieces salmon sushi =D and a hotdog combo, The 3 bucks one haahah.. (couldn't resist) Money not enough 2, pretty okay I guess.. saw myself walk past in the background ( I earned $40 for just doing that ok!) hahaha... It was funny yet sad and seriously wanted to go bash them up lar. -.-''' (chicken backside treat the mother like that) hms.. so yea... after movie everyone was pretty sleepy... went to bugis to get my bicycle cards ( pastel pink and my chio tragic royalty)



bought the pastal pink at $7


Bought the tragic royalty at $12 =D chio like mad right.

hahahah.. ok walked to bugis junction walked around aimlessly... then dinner at yoshinoya.. showed mar a magic trick.. built er card tower.. hahahahahhahahahahahahhahah..................
ok after that tried to look for a bus back to ps. unfortunately... couldnt find sooo it was back to the train hahaha.. damn funny. some kid bumped into ky then we looked at him then suddenly he shouted "I AM SORRYYY!!!" *dam loudly* omg. hahahahahha.. yea omg. oh wells then back to paradiz for lan!! with gab joining( He PS US LAR... waste one seat in the theatre) haha dota-ed first game was damn dots... 2 strength hero vs agil and int.( strength got upperhand all stunners/disablers haha) anw then after that second game I techie-ed haha got back my reputation =D hahahahhahaha. damn happy.. lol.. really funny also. hahaha. and we won second game. yea.. hms.. after that played aimless games haha... then left paradiz around 10pm reached home.. bathed. slept at 11pm( haha no wonder I can wake up for 9.30am mass lar)


Ok i'm off to eat a humbug (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home