(= BLOG

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm still in shock.

Today we learnt. Downbeat, Upbeat, isolation neck,shoulder, chest and erm a few cool moves..

Okay heres what killed me. Isolation of neck and chest. My neck is still do-able but really cant do it very obviously. and i got damn stiff shoulders...(because of dota yadayada) amazingly I can isolate my shoulders cause I have been practising the arm wave.. hehe.. before class.. chest. I guess my boobs are in the way.. so its not really that obvious...

The cool moves. Ok I can do it moderately average speed but once its like 4 times faster then normal.. hehe I get lost. oh wells. practise practise! I can do it!

I am kinda proud of myself that I didnt complain much and didnt whine even thought my foot/calf/thigh were having spasms.. Come on its the first lesson and I think I did pretty good. =) Less computer for me now. and more dancing..

Other then the fact that we 3 are quite noob compared to the rest of the class.. I think I can survive 9 more sessions =) Come on the 3 of us! WE can do it!! =))) Lets session soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home