(= BLOG

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sleepy Sunday..

I went for 9.30am mass with gabriel. o.o I tell you.. we were soo tired.. I really don't know how to describe.. And I think the profession of faith song was longer then homily. hahaha.. Omg. I feel so stupid I went home and slept at 1.30pm till 11pm. o.o win ler lor. Tonight dun need sleep... Tmr got dental!!! T.T Stupid dental. Hope I don't have to make a new retainer. I dreamt I was going to buy a holga camera and I was happy. stupid me. woke up and it was a dream.


So Today I am pretty happy cause I got to see Alicia, hmm.. talked to someone I haven't talked to in a long time and watched another horror trilogy before I went to sleep.. I havent eaten anything since then.. and I am wearing my retainers already. Anyway no food to eat also. Lazy walk to macs or order macs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home