(= BLOG

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh the Corny-ness.

Shall first blog about my corny-ness.


See we went to watch a movie then i was eating a cup of corn. As predicted I turned really corny. And spoke Corny laNGUAGE. It first started with me being CORN-fused. So I started acting CORNy. I was super CORN-tradicting and everyone was CORN-firm damn cold. I was CORN-sidering stopping. But then again it wouldnt be fun to not be corny while eating CORN. At the beginning of the movie it looked like a CORN-cert. cause of the soundtrack and I CORN-sulted my peers and was reassured that we were in the right cinema. So I guess being corny is just i CORN-mon problem... So I CORN-qued my fears and accepted the reality.


I see you blog readers had a taste of what corn did to venassa before during and after the movie =)


Tune in next time to hear more about of Baker Venassa and Baker Marianne...
Right here on http://www.theauthenticflavour.blogspot.com/

Which will be up when she sends me the photos!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIAYANG!


Hope you liked your cupcakes! esp the gingerbread girl. *grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home