(= BLOG

Monday, July 28, 2008

PROJECTS!

HEAR MY DEFINATION OF PROJECTS! COPYRIGHT YO!
must credit me if you rip =D


P is for pretty stupid
R is for really dumb
O is for octopus
J is for Just for " fun"
E C T stands for, EVERYBODY CAN'T TAHAN!

P-R-O-J-E-C-T is so fun.

P stands for PAIN IN THE NECK
R Stands for reluctance
O stands for Odd like hell
J stands for jigsaw puzzle
of course with a missing piece!!!
E CT STANDS FOR, EVERYBODY CAN'T TAHAN!



haha. was bored. and pissed off with projects. =) hahaha as you can tell im anti project now. =))) gotta complete them! yea. projects were designed to kill. I JUST DESIGNED THE MENU! looks so cool =P to me lar. hahahha. at least. and I'm still such a facebook noob. hahahahhahahahaha... POKE ME PPL! SEND ME PLANTS! YEA!!! =))))) hahaha. lol. facebook was created by some random people( no pun intended, if you even get my lingo)


Hopefully we'll get the projects done pronto!! (=
oh yea got a pimple outbreak got it since i cut my fringe.
haha i nvr let my fringe down when im outside though.
too hot!!! =P I wished it would snow in singapore. (=


Okay on to my boring life sumpah. wanted to come for 9.30am mass. couldnt wake up. haha. so i served 6pm mass instead. lol. confirmation mass. pretty much the usuals. haha... grats to Andre, Clayton, Denise and Timothy for getting confirmed( from yw) Grats to the rest as well (= (long list) hahaa... didnt stay long. went home straight after mass... eh ate dinner. did menu design yeap yeaps.



Oh yea baka! I tried to smile at you lor I AM NOT DAO. (=, =D yea im not dao. serious. hahah.
I want more dinner outings during september holidays!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home