(= BLOG

Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh sunny days..

I'm like in the school lab now. hahaha. like my laptop is on and so is the school computer. hohohoh.. yawns econs ended early. just finished keying in the spss shyt thingy. im off to rush commskills report (= ahhaha will edit this post later :)


[edit] now is 8.30pm im in the school's lib now. decided to stay till 9pm (((=
hehe i love tp lvl 7 lib!!! haha i met accion in the library too. hahaha.. really funny.
ok lar i finished my comm skills report already. hms..I'm so sleepy..
I feel like eating macadamia nuts! =S


I shall end with a joke.
Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an "I".
Student: I is the....
Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I". A
lways put 'am' after an "I".
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home