(= BLOG

Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm like back

I haven't been blogging.. the reason being is cause I screwed up my body clock once more... Been sleeping at 6pm and waking up at 3/4/5am O.O ok lar better then sleeping at 9am =D ok lar... like been gg to church the past few days to study... well I always go around 8am...

ok today had fb fun paper. then after that went home then went church around 12.30pm..
hms was studying econs then me and gab had this very interesting convo...
one of his bimbotic moments =D

Me: "Cheque is NOT money"
Gab: "Of course! Cheque is PAPER!"
Me: "Lol money is paper(notes)"

I was writing this convo down or not i'll forget haha. so I could blog.

Gab: "I am gonna tear this paper" (The one I was writing on)
Me: "That's money you are tear-ing!"


BIG LOL. haha ok like the rest of the day is a SECRET (=
(bet you kpo right want to know =X )
(Let your imagination run wild =D )

Ok.. I'm off to push my sleeping time back to 10pm cause got paper on monday at 7pm! =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home