(= BLOG

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pictures

Marianne's Birthday



Dotaing in the living room. Gabriel's laptop and my laptop.




My artistic shot of mar's slice of cake.





A picture of the whole cake.





East coast the next morning! We had a stay over you see.





Eastcoast!




I edited that picture. haha. Ok.. I call
this photo.. Shadows against the sun.



Thats all for now haha I havent got ky's birthday celeb pictures yet. =S

These few days have been really straightforward and all. Oh wells. Its better to be straightforward then bitch behind other's back. right? =) Oh yes. Today I was so bored because I decided to stay at home. Bah. wrong choice.. Anyway I couldnt walk. haha. I felt restless the whole day and all. argh I am so bored. I want school to start..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home