(= BLOG

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Officially super sick..

This morning was really bad. Woke up. Mouth was so dry.. cough-ed out phlegm.
IT WAS DARK brown O.O took a panadol. cough out more phlegm it was dark green
this time. O.O. sheesh. bought a pack of strepsils to last me through the rht test..
I think i kinda flunked it anw. then after that lunch then went see doctor.
IT WAS A BOMB! I TELL YOU. I paid a total of $52. O.O I am now on inhaler.
chicken backside. I damn broke now. =( Should have gone to the poly clinic.. but no.
I went to 18clinic at towner. =S At first i estimated the bill to be $30 lor. O.o
Its the anti biotics and inhaler that cost me the bomb =S Pray that I get well soon!
Medicine's making feel so sleepy. I took a nap.
NOW GOT FEVER. roar. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home