(= BLOG

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day of retarded-ness.

Ok You know this post is going to be super tak UNGLAM...
and freaking funny. so sit back relax and ENJOY!


I like this one too.. hahahah.



I kinda like that one =D




WAH SUPER UNGLAM.. like teacher.



looks okay lor. a big unglam haha..



OMG so tak unglam.



I think I look pretty good here =D



wah bad hair day. hahahha. like cat like that



OMG the hairspray movie =D



FREAKISH sia tak unglam


haha i look so chio.


AND THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
I used the photo and changed the option to the MALE gender
on the left it is ME... O.O on the right is my real brother O.O
so freaking corny.


ANW HERE IS THE SITE WHERE I DI ALL THIS RUBBISH. hahaha.
super fun. =D I had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home