(= BLOG

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

haha quiz..

1. The person who tagged:
Marianne!

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
I don't believe in such things as best friends
but I definately believe in good friends.
She is a close friend =D


3. Your five impressions of him/her:
a) Meow.
b) vs!! haha..
c) can wake up damn early loh.
d) her threshold is quite big. To be able to tahan my cold remakes is quite impressive.
e) good friend


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
The cup.. which she wrote on for me. =)


5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
LOL <--- hahahahaha...


6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
No need to discuss this any further ..
I am like straight. haha..


7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
-na-


8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
Just patch up again.


9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
In the moment of heat or misunderstanding.


10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Smile =) Don't worry be happy. woohoo.


11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
Q U E E N *** =) In a good way.



12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
I think they will think I am Crazy..
Random and lame to the max.


13. The characters you love of yourself are:
I laugh a lot thus making ppl laugh -.-''' (haha. )


14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
Procrasinate to the max.


15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
er damn smart


16. For people who cares and likes you, say something to them:
I appreciate it =)


17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you:
#1. Marianne
#2. Rui wen
#3. Gabriel
#4. kia yang
#5. Xian yong
#6. Esther
#7. Alicia
#8. Frederick
#9. Frankie Muniz <3
#10. Angeline

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
She is single but her heart is already taken.


19. Is no.9 a male or female?
MALE. celebrity

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
haha interesting... ali is mine. =)


22. What is no.2 studying about?
Business: BSG-Business studies Group

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
MSN: Sunday night.
Super long chat

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
IDK LEH. I only know he loves Chocolate.
and gg for buffets and playing ball tgt with the chucks.


25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Older sister.


26. Will you woo no.3?
Nope. Hes another of my close friends.


27. How about no.7?
I tell you she is MINE ALREADY. hahahaha...


28. Is no.4 single?
yeah. haha for now. he is taken already.
His heart has someone already. =X


29. What is the surname of no.5?
Huang.


30. What's the hobby of no.4?
DOTA! =D


31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
If they did I would be so jealous..
Frankie muniz leh...


32. Where is no.2 studying at?
Temasek Polytechnic!


33. Talk something casually about no.1:
We do random things under the sun.


34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
-.-''' Hes like a younger brother to me.


35. Where does no.9 live at?
Not in Singapore =)


36. What colour does no.3 like?
I DON'T KNOW!!! he has a green mechanical pencil.
and a green crumpler so I am guessing GREEN? =O


37. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Nope but they are both my good friends =D


38. Does no.1 have any pets?
HAVE!!! A very interesting dog. KANDI.
Who seriously need to share her territory .
so ungrateful lar. give her a rub 5mins later...
woof woof** (x 100) hahaha. im just kidding.
she's still very cute.

39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
she chio lor.


40. What is no. 10 doing now?
I really don't Know.


------------------------------------
9am I am going to sleep. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home