(= BLOG

Saturday, September 6, 2008

woohoo

piang! ALMOST blogged about the dry run. haha heng sia.. was wondering why marianne never blog about it like that then realised OH YEA! NOT SUPPOSED TO LAR!! haha... woops... haha ok.. I'm feeling so bimbotic. anyway went IKEAS after the dry run. had meatballs and chicken wings.. really ate a lot leh that day.. >< Then cause I didn't erm sleep the night before so was really sleepy and 147 is a long bus ride home. so we all fell asleep on the bus. chicken backside sia.. this two indian boys came up the bus I suspect they never see people sleep before. Were staring rudly at me and mar and gab with this sick smile on his face. I dont mean to be racist but yea so irritating cause when i woke up right and saw him staring and making fun I STARED SUPER HARD AT HIM. then he er alighted the bus. woops. lol. so irritating then i went back to sleep... then played dota and insane td. hahahahaha.. ok lar quite interesting.. arhhhh.. yawns then loaded 3 epi of project runway but fell asleep w/o watching it. hahah.. like woke up at 10.30am got damn pissed of. it was saturday but my mother was screaming at me to eat breakfast. and like people who know me I usually choose sleep over breakfast so what happened was i woke up to eat then went back to sleep. -.-'''


HAPPY ONE MONTH NEPHEW! (= Later going for the celebration! haha good food. yay. oh yea i owe mar $$. Havent even draw yet lar.. O.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home