(= BLOG

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the rest of the day..

Well was def. WELL SPENT (= Happy that I went dim sum with ali fred and eugene and well.. aunty and another aunty and another aunty =) haha. food was much better then sakura. Really not bad for $35. Abalone, lobsters(didnt like it though) and even CAVIAR!! Vienna ok lar not bad =) The fun and laughter oh they have this semi-fake wine and cocktail they really mixed it with another soft drink so the alcohol level is a bit on the low side but not bad =) I prefer the subtle kind of alcohol. Desserts were HEAVEN! So after the buffet we left around 3? or 2.45. haha. not bad lar.. =) then went J8 to look at moon cakes and walk around best then went home.. then decided to exercise. sort of. haha. we went to play bball. at the ite basket ball court. haha. dam fun.. but I dam chui. hahah. imagine this poly life is kinda unactive if you are not part of team temasek.. soo.. haha I was super out of breath when we started. kinda got the gist of it. too bad cant do the part of hot shot. hahahahahhaha... I'm such a retard =) I cant even jump 2 feets off the ground.. hms.. the rain spoiled the exercise haha. but it was a cheap thrill so the rest are back mugging. while I just played a game with fred. hahah... and kinda pangsehed him. felt my mind was going to explode any moment.. ohooh.. The best dish of the day: sushi and the salads and the corn thingy =)) HAPPY KID.


Okay my fingers stopped aching.. I'm so sleepy.. I shall not sleep yet. =)) I kept humming the song a dream is a wish your heart makes. I dreamt that I was back in the good old days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home