(= BLOG

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friday/Saturday.

First tim sum at victor's kitchen.. yummy. then pool and arcade then meeting in church.. then dinner.. thennn... mj. lol I was sneezing the room down. really felt tired.. =S lol managed to stay awake mj-ing till 6am.. then... walked home took another bathe. rest my aching arms (haha from washing tiles) I lousy right. play mj also arms ache. haha actually arh mj quite a good exercise to practise sit and reach. ^ ^.

woke up at 2pm to eat then went back to sleep.. ehh eh eh.. ok lar. I wanna eat food now. sadly cant. haha ohohoh I CAN HOST! wooho. haha quite retarded. =))) I hosted tonight. hahahaha... oh If you dun have any firewalls but because of windows firewall I can help u host too =)))
PM ME on msn! =)))

Tmr's timsum again at 3.30pm. ahahaha.. yummy yummy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home