(= BLOG

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WOOOH..I SURE HAD A SMASHING TIME..

LITERALLY. hahahhaa.... My legs is covered with random scratches and its starting to turn itchy.. hahah. shit! -.-''' Why my legs is covered with scratches? Only ruiwen, clare and ah chan and my mum and my bro and the ppl that live in block 109 will know.. hahha.. but its was super funny lar.. =)


So like I went to sleep at 9am and woke up at 11am. -.-'' oh tians 2 hours of sleep felt like shit. decided to go sheng siong to get some stuff.... like haha went down 2 times O.O OMG LAR cause i kept forgetting to buy stuff.. cut up the cucumbers and carrots made a dip. O.O but nobody liked it except my mum and myself.. Its basically Cream cheese and Avacado and lemon juice. haha I use to hate avacado a lot.. haha grew to like it..


So clare and ruiwen arrived at 2.30pm haha.. and helped her install adobe photoshop and all.. then watched a bit of mad tv. The one of jessica simpsons and her "chicken" (tuna) of the sea. hahaha... then talked a lot. catched up and all. =) omg lar we didnt see each other for such a long time then angeline arrived!!! =D then started eating then played taidi. then indian poker... then the incident happened. hahha. shyt man.. lucky it was not a painful experience =) Was too shock to feel any pain. then we cleared up the mess then carried the evidence downstairs to throw. hahahahhahahahah... anyway. then we went to the st george playground. I wanted to play the swing but being the nice person I am I gave the swing away to the kids. then we played the PIG game at the bbq pits.. hahahha dam retarded and fun me clare and ruiwen kept gang-ing ah chan. hahahahhahahahahahhahah... super funny.. then after that they left around 6.30pm =) Ohkay I am quite tired but I am STILL going to dota tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home