(= BLOG

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An interesting day.

Tuesday.



I limped my way to mar's house for mahjong with mar ky and sam. hahah sam was kinda the sole winner. (the 20cents dun count ok) and I was the sole loser. hahaha. I guess... I was pretty much stoning lar.. I lost like $8 in the beginning then i won back $3. ehehe. so my lost for the day was $5. =) Then after that played bridge. hahah it was quite fun. but I as usual... I am the anyhow whack kind. hahahahahhahaha... screwed up a few times. =S Then taidi. then after that sam left. Then we decided to go out to pool at amk hub with eugene. =S Ok right my muscles were still aching and all lar.. so hehe a bit pain when playing pool and guess what. the pool table were taller then usual around 2-3 cm higher.. o.o At first arh I couldnt even hit the ball. after that it was better lar but not as good as my usual tyco-ness. I can hit weird balls but I cant hit straight balls. =S After that we went food court to eat. Ok lar so much for being broke I spent erm.. $5 for some japanese bowl thingy and $3 for apple and carrot juice. =S But It was good I guess. Havent had the apple and carrot juice for quite some time..






Okay lets talk about today. wednesday.


I woke up at 1.30pm then read the book mar lent me The magicians Guild by Trudi Canavan finished the book around 4.45pm. hahah. fairly good pace for a book around 500 pages long. =) OH wells.. hms. I shall go continue reading hana yori dango. I am like around chapter 181.. in the manga series. hahah but I am started to reach the part which I don't like =S. hahaha.. oh wells. maybe i'll stop reading it then. =) hahahahahahha. Here are some photos I edited from ice skating..




It looks like we are trying to rape gab.



Group picture. =) Ice skating is fun. LETS go do it again! =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home