(= BLOG

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First I shall do a quiz

The quiz

1. The 1st person who tag/pass you is? --> Ya hui aka yh.


2. Your relationship with him/her? --> Friends =D Skype/dota khaki?


3. Your five impression of him/her? --> Nice, quite on(enthu), quiet, friendly...


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you? --> haha I just got to know her recently leh. er.. heal me during dota? hahahaha... just joking.


5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you? --> er. LAG! =X


6. If he/she become your lover, you will? --> Later my gf jealouse how? jking. =P No lar I am straight.


8. If he/she became my enemy, you will? --> Eh I'll?


9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be? --> why do I get the feeling I done this quiz before? Er.. maybe dispute?


10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is? -->Why does desired sound wrong?


11. Your overall impression of him/her is?---> Guai.


12. How you think people around you will feel about you? --> Lame.


13. The characters you love of yourself are? --> I dare to be myself.


14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are? --> Slacker


15. The most ideal person you want to be is? --> I inspire to be myself.


16. For people who care and like you, say something to them. --> Lurbx euu! =X Thanks all.


17. Pass this quiz to 10 person that you wish to know how they feel about you.

1. Marianne
2. Gabriel
3. Rui Wen
4. Xian Yong
5. Esther
6. Kia yang
7. Dominic
8. Janice
9. Ali
10. Mag


18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
KY: haha God. He is having a relationship with god =D


19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Alicia: MALE, no actually female. =X


20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Dom and Mag: er.. er.... No comments


21. What is no. 2 studying about?
Gab: Some course in engine.


22. When was the last time you had a chat with 7?
Not very long ago.


23. What kind of music band does no.8 like.
I really dunnoe.


24. Does no. 1 has any siblings?
Mar: Yea. One older sister.


25. Will you woo no.3?
Ruiwen: Lol I thought she was mine already. hahahahhaha kidding.


26. How abt no.7?
Dominic: Lol I think he got gf ler.


27. Is no.4 Single?
Xian yong: yea single but not available. =D


28. What is the surname of no.5?
Esther: Chew


29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
Mag: When I last checked it was guitar. Now I am not really sure.


30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
Esther and Ali: They could try =D


31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Gab: TP. woohoo. tp rawks!


32. Talk something casually about no. 1.
Mar: Ehh Mahjong?


33. Where does no.9 live at?
Ali: Two blocks away from me =)


34. What colour does no. 4 like?
xianyong: Eh I really cant remember sorry.


35. Are no.5 and no.1 best friend?
Esther and Mar: Eh they dont know each other.


36. Does no.1 have any pets?
Mar: WHAT AN APP. QUESTION! YES! SHE HAS A DOG NAMED KANDI. (I refuse to comment on kandi)


37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Dominic: Eh. I refuse to comment on this.


38. What is no. 6 doing now?
KY: I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home