(= BLOG

Saturday, September 27, 2008

so exhausted.

Me and my bright ideas. lets not sleep and go ubin around 8am! yay. okay let me blog about one incident that really creeped me out. hahha I got stalked by a dog.

She was a female dog, so I called her bitch. So I walked then i turn around then the dog pretends she is looking at the grass then continue walking then turn around she sits down and pretends nothing is happening. then it happened for quite some time. hahahha... then since we were on bikes.. we just chionged down hill and to my amazement the dog tried to follow. o.o too bad we were too fast. hahahahahahha... okay.


Ice skating was fun also.

The day ended with me losing my legs just for today.. I am lame, just for today. =) License to lame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home