(= BLOG

Monday, September 29, 2008

There I am again..

I think dreaming is the best hobby ever.


Today is Monday. I woke up at 12pm just to eat yong tau foo then I dosed back to sleep.. and awoke at like 6pm? I had a very interesting dream but I forgot what I dreamt of cause its so complicated and too many things happened. Thats what you get when you sleep for more then 12 hours =) I think hero seige puts me to sleep..



Let me blog about recent youtube videos I have been youtubing.



This guy is a really good with colour change =D
I can only do one of his colour change out of a gazillion!



I swear this one made me smile =) Cute Puppy.



Whose Line is it anyway? Scenes from a hat.



Whose Line is it anyway? No. Of words. I love this game.




Whose Line is it anyway? News flash! NC16.
I love this game too!!! hahah... Love chromokey.
haha the official word is "Oh!"


Whose Line is it anyway? Pizza!




MYTH BUSTER!! <3





A dream is a wish your heart makes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home