(= BLOG

Saturday, July 19, 2008

haha quiz

1.) What does your URL mean?
-Theauthenticflavour. eh actually its just some random thing
I though of =D I was drinking green tea. (There wrote brewed from authentic tea leaves i think hahaha.)


3) How many tags do you have?+++
eh many many =)


4) What's your current relationship status?+++
Ok relationship with husband drifting apart.
Never touched him for so long. HAHA it sounds so frigging wrong.
MY husband is MY guitar btw. (acous)



5) Are you happy today?+++
Eh I never clap my hands leh. so what you think?
( *melody*If you are happy and you know it clap your hands!*melody*)


6) Who will cut and paste this first?+++
Eh whoever got scissors and glue lor.


7) Someone with the same birthday as you?+++
Eh Joel Tan. hahahahhahaha.. 23r NOV! yea man.
Great people were born on that day! *cough* hehs


8) Are you mean?+++
Yea I'm mean. Really mean =) haha I am really mean.
why you dun believe sia. =( I AM MEAN LOR. hahahah...


9) Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
yea. a few occasions. once was P3 hahaha...
another was like 2 years back teaching the children
how to sign the b-i-b-l-e song during camp =)


10) Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?+++
Nope.


11) Current song you're listening?+++

ni na me ai ta ( you love him that much* chinese*)


12) Is your birthday on a holiday?+++

IT was like for past 16 years of my life.
I think its not anymore =(


13) Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?+++
eh i think so? Can't remember. I think I had asthma or something.
Eh got rush meh. Ok lar I think have. hahaha.



14) Person who texted you.+++
Yuan hui, xian yong about project!!!


15) Talk on the phone.+++
eh xian yong about project =)


16) Last person you hugged?+++
MY bolster.


17) Person you text a msg?+++
Xian yong, yuan hui, timothy, john. about project lorh.


18) Last song you heard?+++
haha change song already lar the playlist.
eh driveaway.

19) What are you doing right now?+++
PROJECTS! PROJECTS!

20) Tonight.+++
TONIGHT Is my last night.


22) What did you have for lunch?
Eh nvr really ate lunch..


23) Got any plans?+++
eh yea. finish all the bloody projects. and
GET WELL!

24) Dislikes about tomorrow.+++
So many things to do so little time!! =(


25) Do you have to work?+++
Yea I have school work. home work. (=


26) Thinking about someone.+++
Not really too tired to think about that someone.


27) Missing someone.+++
been missing that someone for really long though (=


28) Current mood?+++
TIRED AND FEEL LIKE CRAP.


30) Are you listening to music?
yea. =)


32) What were you doing at noon today?
SPSS.RHT PROJECT *pengs*


33) Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
eh idk.. my laptop plays music for me personally all the time =)
OH YEA someone did sing to me. hahaha.


34) Ever wanted to be a teacher?+++
If I wanted an early death I would apply (=



35) Forgive people?+++
I forgive but I don't forget =)
Its hard to forget most of the time.
but if you say sorry I forgive you =)


37) What do your cousins call you?
Really depends which cousins.
older cousins from mum side: NESSA (sounds like NEHH SAAA)
younger cousins from mum side: vennypoo
cousins my age: ven ( sounds like van)

Cousin from dad side: venassa. =)


38) Has anyone ever told you they like you more than a friend?+++
Yea. =) hahahahahahha...



39) Name one cute celebrity?
HAMTARO!!!


41) Favorite ice-cream?
ehhh a lot leh.
cookie dough(B&J)
macadamia (SWENSENS)
LEMON SHEBERT(SWENSENS)
mochi icecream




42) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?+++
Yes. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I also believe in Karma.


43) What's the weirdest thing you've heated up in the microwave?+++
Eh hehe you sure u wanna know? I didn't exactly heat it up i kinda boiled it.
haha i made hardboiled eggs using the micro wave =D



44) Do you fall for people easily?+++
haha i got loads of eye candy ( eh now not really already)
ehhh but when I really fall for someone I fall hard. (=



45) Has anyone disappointed you recently?+++
YEA.




46) Do best friends support you no matter what?
eh yea.. they try to talk me out but in the end they still support me (=



47) Any plans next summer?+++
eh hibernate.



Name 8 people to do this quiz: anyone on my friendster =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home