(= BLOG

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ONE MORE TO GO!!

Kinda bullshitted my way through today's paper.. Wells... I am quite okay for essay question 6 but im bloody dead for question 7. hahahha... bull shit man.. hahahah...


okay... ONE MORE! ONE MORE! and I finally called IJ. to ask about my so overdued testimonial. hahaha believe it or not I haven't collected it yet. then I asked is it still there? then the lady was like yes you can come collect.. SO... I'll go collect this friday when I drop by for teacher's day =) Friday is one busy busy day... first go back to chij. then after that timsum with the gang then collection of the shoe. then church for meeting then mj at mar's =D but friday makes me one happy happy girl.

Ok one more one more paper to go!!! RHT! RHT!! =(


[edit] 9.30pm. hey guys I know I am damn slow but a classmate of mine her dad is in ICU.
ALL my christian friends please keep her dad in your prayers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home