(= BLOG

Sunday, September 14, 2008

woohoo. another retarded quiz

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
COLD! If its cold you can put on more clothes.
but if its hot theres a limit to what you can take off. logical? =D


Where did you last eat?
Erm At home.


Where are you right now? Are you happy there?
I am sitting on my bed. Er. I am not sad?


Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Why not? Really depends on what happens
duing the sleepover =)


Where is your mobile phone?
On my table.


What is the biggest mistake of your life?
er. making that mistake.


Where did you sleep last night?
On my bed.


What time did you go to sleep last night
I don't think its really night...
erm okay. 7am?

What/who woke you up today?
haha I had to go collect some notes.


What are you listening to and by whom?
Silence. Golden silence erm created by GOD.


Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
Nope.


Have you done anything you regret in 2008 so far?
Yes.


Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Errr... marianne and eugene.


Have you done anything embarrasing lately?
HELL YES.. haha .. *looks back at thursday 11thsept*


Last time you showered?
12am.

Did you have a dream last night?
I havent gone to sleep yet and its 5am..
ok the night before YES..

Do you own a polo shirt?
durh!


Did you know that peeling a wrapper off of a bottle, means your sexually active?
ARE YOU SERIOUS? Nope.


Have you ever been called Princess/Prince?
Yea by my brother. spoilt princess =)


Do you wear makeup every day?
nah. used to.


What's the connection between you and the last person who called you?
Erm does skype count? Er ok since its a conference its three people.
Marianne- Good friend
Gabriel -Good friend
Eugene- Dota khaki


How's your life lately?
Other then the fact its screwed up. Everything else is fine. =)


Do you know anyone that is currently locked up?
er... my friend's hamster?


Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
nope.


Do you think that you’re a good person?
I am not that bad right? >< Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don't live on a farm.


Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. But I have long given up on love. =)


Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
Marianne. No. haha .


Do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
Eugene. Nope. haha.


When is the last time you took a nap?
I never take naps. I take siestas.


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Marianne, Gabriel and Eugene.


Who was the last person you gave a present to?
Ruiwen. her long awaited shoes.


How Often do you sleep?
24hours to NEVER. really depends.


Do you believe in fairytales?
Sometimes I do.


If you could have one wish what would that be?
I wish I lived in fairytales.


Who was the last person you made laugh?
I don't really know.


Who was the last person to comment your myspace/friendster?
Marianne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home