(= BLOG

Friday, September 19, 2008

I am half bored to death on a friday.

Boredom is starting to kick in since I was awake at 4am. I am seriously so bored I don't know what to do! Lets see what the hell did I do this morning? Ate pizza. watched movie. played dota. cooked. watched tv. watched movie. sheesh I am bored. =( Marianne is in school. erm. most of my friends are working. or are not online. or sleeping. sheesh take a gun hold it to my head and shoot me please.








Okay I have hideous truth to tell you all. I slept at like 10am yesterday and woke up at 4am today. Please wipe that look of horror off your face. I went online at 4am and realised nobody was online or was on bnet. was really sad.. oh oh oh I SAW gabriel online. HAHA.. =D Today is my brother's Birthday. I haven't bought him a present yet. I think I am going to get him a cake.





=) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!


Thanks for being born so that I have someone to irritate. =X
I was just kidding. hahahaha...


Shall post a picture of my brother and me.





OUR CORNY MOMENT.


US POSING for no rhyme of reason with colgate stuff. haha.

Yea I guess the crazy/stupid/lame/..thelist goes on
runs in the family. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home