(= BLOG

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I hate projects!

I hate projects!!! I HATE HATE HATE PROJECTS! esp when they give it to us all in the same period of time =((( I'm still coughing but its better then before. I feel very exhausted. =( I can't eat my favourite food for the time being I'm sad =( I spent the whole afternoon staring at SPSS. I wanna murder the person who invented SPSS =( I took a break and watched a movie with mar gab and ky. dark knight not before having a hearty dinner ( for me) at sakae sushi =D


FUN WITH MY WEBCAM!
failure to make the star
yay heheh.

haha unglam ness gab is gonna kill me

Seriously I still think it looks like gab just vomitted out that plate of yummy food =S
hahahahhaha.. active imagination.
haha because of the awkward sitting and placement of my laptop couldnt take a proper group picture =DDDD
I ATE UNAGI DON THINGY it was quite shiosk =D even though the serving was small the portion of unagi was generous (= I ate egg maki too =D hahaha.. ah im so sleepy. oh yea i didnt serve healing mass. I cant even catch people. LOL rather ppl catch me =S Hope I get well soon!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home