(= BLOG

Monday, July 21, 2008

A very interesting day.. haha..

haha I totally screwed up my commskills mock test. Wasnt thinking today. Couldnt get the message and purpose of the passage. hahahha... other than that yea... hms lucky its mock. oks so had dinner with xy at biz park. haha then i happily headed home. and realised i locked myself out of the house again and nobody was there to let me in. =( mom was at lessons. so yea. i went to cousin's house. hahah just opp the road. I used his wireless haha.. then we dota-ed. hahahah. ok lar not bad. 3 matches. with breaks inbetween. (= Last game eh the plug came loose so.. hahah dc-ed oh wells.. haha then finally made my way home around 9.30pm however mom's not back so i camped outsife my hse. hahahahha in the common corridor. hahah oh wells. finally got home. bathed and all. yeaps...


ok online project meeting at 11pm (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home