(= BLOG

Monday, July 21, 2008

It got me thinking..

projects that are done: inthim, comskill, pom, rht. (=
projects left: fbfun and econs.


Oh yea I'm feeling tons better =D I took a walk to farrer park this afternoon to pass project stuff to xy. The walk was good =) however I train-ed back cause it was going to rain =D I bought a few stuff from uncle yaps. Eh acylic paint and Aladdin playing cards from USA. I think it is really not bad =D Its quite a good deck for magic. and its only $3. However its not air cushioned =S oh wells. but its not bad for tricks =D

Went for 6pm mass. fell asleep during homily. couldnt help it medicine made me damn drowsy.
fr peter kept staring at me luh.


Ohkay.. so later on I have commskill mock test. =( I haven't studied. and then have the mock presentation thingy also.. roar.



I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects! I hate projects!
(REPEAT X 10000000 infinity)



The old must go for the new to come. I finally understand this saying.. well in my context. as we go on.. we remember all the times we had together... i'll cherish those memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home