(= BLOG

Sunday, July 20, 2008

quiz !!! =)

Tag 5 people to do: MAR, KY, GAB, XIANYONG, ESTHER


1.)What is your dream?
To be sucessful in life.


2.) If you had one hour to live what would you do?
I would do something I would never have dared to do my entire life.


3.) If you won a million dollars what would you do?
I would move into retirement. =)


4.) If your life could be a movie what movie would you like it to be?
I want it to be WANTED. (=


5.) Name something that describes life.( could be anything)
Orange. sometimes sweet, sometimes sour.
but its good for you cause it has loads of Vit C.
sometimes sour could be pleasent as well.


6.)Do you regret something?
yea.



7.) What is your prized possession?
my acous. guitar and my laptop.



8.) What are your hobbies?
gaming, playing the guitar, magic.


9.) Name one weird eccentric thing about yourself.
I can be very random.


10.) What is your favourite song?
teardrops on my guitar.


Put your playlist on shuffle.
Press the >> button for each #.
Don't cheat!

#What you want in life
Church *step up two soundtrack*


#Love of your life
Just fine by mary


#Wedding Song
you'll always be mine


#School graduation song
How six songs collide.


#you feel sad
The pretenders


#Your funeral song
I'm not missing you by Stacie
*AWWWW*

# END OF YOUR LIFE
HAPPY ENDING MIKA! =)



oh yea if you were wondering who created this dumb quiz? I DID. hahahha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home